Re: PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME FROM THIS YAHOO GROUP:

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
      Right you are, Maryjo. I even have an automated post each month that
      gives instructions for this. I changed Tom's settings to the daily
      digest as this is the primary reason for people unsubscribing. They
      don't realize they can get all the posts in one e-mail message instead
      of many individual ones.

      Ken

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, maryjo rosania <mojoroneno@...>
      wrote:

      > Tom, I believe you have to go to the yahoo site and unsubscribe
      yourself. At
      > least that is my understanding.
      > Maryjo
      >
      > On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 11:32 AM, Thomas J. Harrington <
      > tharrington@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Good Morning,
      > >
      > > I would like to OFFICIALLY UNSUBSCRIBE TO THIS YAHOO GROUP.
      Thank You.

      > > Sincerely,
      > > Tom Harrington
      > >

      > --
      > MaryJo Rosania

    • aliteachesart
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009
        You can also read them online. It is easier if you miss a few days. Ali