Re: [art_education] PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME FROM THIS YAHOO GROUP:

  • maryjo rosania
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
      Tom, I believe you have to go to the yahoo site and unsubscribe yourself.
      At least that is my understanding.
      Maryjo

      On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 11:32 AM, Thomas J. Harrington <tharrington@...> wrote:

      Good Morning,

        I would like to OFFICIALLY UNSUBSCRIBE TO THIS YAHOO GROUP. Thank You.

      Sincerely,
      Tom Harrington

      --
      MaryJo Rosania

    • Ken
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
        Right you are, Maryjo. I even have an automated post each month that
        gives instructions for this. I changed Tom's settings to the daily
        digest as this is the primary reason for people unsubscribing. They
        don't realize they can get all the posts in one e-mail message instead
        of many individual ones.

        Ken

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, maryjo rosania <mojoroneno@...>
        wrote:

        > Tom, I believe you have to go to the yahoo site and unsubscribe
        yourself. At
        > least that is my understanding.
        > Maryjo
        >
        > On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 11:32 AM, Thomas J. Harrington <
        > tharrington@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Good Morning,
        > >
        > > I would like to OFFICIALLY UNSUBSCRIBE TO THIS YAHOO GROUP.
        Thank You.

        > > Sincerely,
        > > Tom Harrington
        > >

        > --
        > MaryJo Rosania

      • aliteachesart
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009
          You can also read them online. It is easier if you miss a few days. Ali