PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME FROM THIS YAHOO GROUP:

  • Thomas J. Harrington
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
      Good Morning,

        I would like to OFFICIALLY UNSUBSCRIBE TO THIS YAHOO GROUP. Thank You.

      Sincerely,
      Tom Harrington

    • maryjo rosania
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
        Tom, I believe you have to go to the yahoo site and unsubscribe yourself.
        At least that is my understanding.
        Maryjo

        --
        MaryJo Rosania

      • Ken
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
          Right you are, Maryjo. I even have an automated post each month that
          gives instructions for this. I changed Tom's settings to the daily
          digest as this is the primary reason for people unsubscribing. They
          don't realize they can get all the posts in one e-mail message instead
          of many individual ones.

          Ken

          --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, maryjo rosania <mojoroneno@...>
          wrote:

          > Tom, I believe you have to go to the yahoo site and unsubscribe
          yourself. At
          > least that is my understanding.
          > Maryjo
          >
          > On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 11:32 AM, Thomas J. Harrington <
          > tharrington@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Good Morning,
          > >
          > > I would like to OFFICIALLY UNSUBSCRIBE TO THIS YAHOO GROUP.
          Thank You.

          > > Sincerely,
          > > Tom Harrington
          > >

          > --
          > MaryJo Rosania

        • aliteachesart
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009
            You can also read them online. It is easier if you miss a few days. Ali