Artsonia Lesson Plan Drive

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      Dear Art Teacher,

      We hope you've had a chance to view our new and improved LESSON PLAN
      area! We've added lots of cool new features in just the last month
      that benefit our entire community of art educators -- including viewer
      comments, power authors, and of course new lesson plans every day!

      You can view our lesson plan area at www.artsonia.com/lessonplans

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      WIN A FREE NAEA MEMBERSHIP!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Artsonia is kicking off a new "Lesson Plan Drive" to encourage all
      teachers to post their own lesson plans to our collection. In
      partnership with the National Art Education Association (NAEA), all
      U.S. teachers who submit a lesson plan before March 31st, 2009 will be
      entered into a drawing to win one of ten (10) FREE one-year individual
      NAEA memberships*.

      Each lesson plan you submit raises your chances of being selected as
      a winner in our drawing. If you've already submitted lesson plans,
      you are already eligible for this prize. If you haven't yet submitted
      a lesson plan, take a look at our simple "Lesson Plan Builder" tool in
      your teacher section. You can even start a lesson plan and save it in
      draft mode, in case you just want to tinker and see how it all works.

      To submit your own lesson plans:

      (1) Login to your teacher section on www.artsonia.com
      (2) Click the "Lesson Plan" button
      (3) Click the "My Own Plans" button
      (4) Click the "Add Lesson Plan" button
      (5) Follow the steps in the Lesson Plan Builder to create and publish
      your new plan!

      As always, if you have any questions or need help getting started,
      please don't hesitate to send an email to info@... or call
      (800)-869-9974.

      For complete information about the benefits of becoming an NAEA
      member, visit www.arteducators.org/membership

      Best wishes,
      Your Friends at Artsonia

      * NOTE: Winners who already have NAEA membership will be awarded a
      FREE renewal for one year. Individual memberships are only awarded to
      active professional, associate and retired teachers, or students.
      These are not institutional-level memberships. Only U.S. teachers are
      eligible.