Call for Examples of Excellent Student Work

  • cescelyhill
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2009
      Hi All,
      My name is Cescely Hill and I am a teacher and content curator for an
      organization called Teach For America. My job as a content curator is
      to round up excellent art resources for new teachers to see and use.
      Our vision is that one day, all children in this nation will have the
      opportunity to attain an excellent education. As such, we want to
      equip teachers with the tools to make it happen.

      I am writing to ask if there is anyone who would be willing to share
      examples of excellent student work in art. I compile these resources
      on TFA's website - giving the contributing teachers credit, of course.
      Once uploaded, a new teacher may go online a look at the resources to
      see what a fifth grade art student, for example, is capable of
      achieving. These resources would be models of excellence.

      Old tests or quizzes with student work (no names necessary) or
      pictures of completed projects would all be very helpful to new
      teachers as they begin their journey and better their craft on behalf
      of art students all over America.

      Also, please check out our website, teachforamerica.org if you'd like
      to know more about what we do.

      Thanks in advance for your help!
      Cescely Hill
      cescely.hill@...