More on work of David Tobey and Alton Tobey

  • jdecker4art
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2009
      Thanks Joe,

      Glad to see you join here, too.

      Folks will really like the work of David Tobey:
      http://www.davidtobey.com/

      There is a connection to music with many of his works.
      David's work is very different from his father's, Alton Tobey:
      http://www.altontobey.com/

      Joe has some other web projects that are very educational. Are those
      still online, Joe? I "met" Joe (and the Tobey's - through Joe) first on
      Getty list.