Kansas art competition
- This was sent to me by the Kansas Student Technology Leaders organization:
KSTL Digital Media Competition
April 1, 2009
KSU Student Union, Manhattan, Kansas
Please join us for the Kansas Student Technology Leadership Digital
Media Competition. This competition is open to all Kansas students in
grades 6 thru 12.
* Online registration is Open - See the Registration page for all
the details. http://www.mace-ks.org/kstl/register.html
Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m., a general session speaker is at 9:00
a.m., then competition to follow.
Divisions of competition will be divided into Middle School or High
School, and denoted as an individual or team.
Categories of competition for each division will include:
* Multimedia Presentation
* Technology Instruction Integration
* Video Production
* Video Production - Public Service Announcement
* Video Production - ClassScene Commercial
* Website Design
Additional information will be posted to this website, please check
back on a regular basis.
Complete details can be found on the Information page.