Kansas art competition

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2009
      This was sent to me by the Kansas Student Technology Leaders organization:

      KSTL Digital Media Competition

      April 1, 2009
      KSU Student Union, Manhattan, Kansas

      Please join us for the Kansas Student Technology Leadership Digital
      Media Competition. This competition is open to all Kansas students in
      grades 6 thru 12.

      * Online registration is Open - See the Registration page for all
      the details. http://www.mace-ks.org/kstl/register.html

      Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m., a general session speaker is at 9:00
      a.m., then competition to follow.

      Divisions of competition will be divided into Middle School or High
      School, and denoted as an individual or team.

      Categories of competition for each division will include:

      * Multimedia Presentation
      * Technology Instruction Integration
      * Video Production
      * Video Production - Public Service Announcement
      * Video Production - ClassScene Commercial
      * Website Design

      Additional information will be posted to this website, please check
      back on a regular basis.

      Complete details can be found on the Information page.
      http://www.mace-ks.org/kstl/info.html