Color Scheme ideas for middle school

  • asmax35
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2009
      Hello all,

      I thought I would see if anyone has ideas for making a game (or very
      interactive activity) for 8th graders...to have them learn different
      color schemes? I want to do more than just hang up my posters about
      each one, as they begin to choose a color scheme for their
      self-portrait drawings (contour line).

      I've been thinking of making game pieces of sorts that would each have
      an image of something with a color scheme on them, for example:
      sports logos/uniforms, candy wrappers, etc.--things that are familiar
      to them but that they haven't given much thought about the
      colors...you get the idea.

      It might be a BINGO type format, or maybe some other game that already
      exists?

      Anyone done anything similar and care to share with me, or have any
      striking ideas for me??

      I would love to hear your ideas!

      You can post a response here or email me separately.

      Thanks!
      Andrea in MN