Build your own Camera Obscura (commercial site link)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2009
      Greetings art Educators,

      I know I posted this site a while back (years ago). We have many new
      members now.

      This site has affordable Camera Obscura:
      http://www.camera-obscura-lucida-shop.com/

      These kits might be fun to try:
      http://www.camera-obscura-lucida-shop.com/build-your-own-camera-obscura-project-kit.html

      Add to the kit common art tools and household items (recycling opportunity).

      Site owner sent me a link request, but I don't add commercial sites to
      my portion of Incredible Art Department.

      Let me know if you try the kit. I could add a lesson to Incredible Art
      Department (and put the link to the web site there when materials can
      be purchased for the lesson).