PBS Art Lesson Resources

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      Greetings Art Educators,

      I know PBS site has been shared before with the list, but we have many
      new members so I thought I would post this again.

      Cheryl posted this to Getty list:

      >> I found this website and thought I would share.
      It has lesson plans and often video clips to go along with some of the
      lessons. Good ol' PBS.
      http://www.pbs.org/teachers/arts/
      Select your grade level in the pull down menu - then select topic. I
      chose grades 6 to 8 and all Visual Arts. Wow! Lots of "new-to-me"
      stuff has been added.

      Check it out. All quality lessons.