Re: New Fugleflick~ Let's Be Green When it's Time to Clean ~

  • tricia_fuglestad
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2009
      Oh Bummer! I'm on a Mac at school and a Mac at home so I never deal with these issues. I
      have heard that everything plays fine in the Firefox browser.

      If you can't view Fugleflicks here:
      http://fugleflicks.notlong.com

      I have the movies all posted on TeacherTube also: http://www.teachertube.com/uvideos.php?UID=349

      :)Tricia

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "BARBARA YALOF" <draw.art@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone else have this problem? I cannot view any of your fugleflicks, in fact when I
      follow the links, my computer gets stuck on processing the page and pops up"done" with
      nothing on it.(and is only closeable with task manager). Anyone? Thanks. Barbara