Re: New Fugleflick~ Let's Be Green When it's Time to Clean ~

  • mmurray5550
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2009
      I also had the freezing up issue on my PC but I downloaded the latest
      Quicktime and it worked perfectly.... Fantastic work Tricia! Your
      students are amazing and so fortunate to have this opportunity.
    • kamla ravikumar
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3, 2009
        Hi,

        I am not sure if this helps..but I encourage students to spread a lot of old newspaper on the tables in the areas where they work so the tables stay clean.
        I use a lot of old rag cloth instead of paper towels.
        Each student washes the brushes and palette that he/she uses and keeps them back in the places alloted for them.Similarly the paints used by each student , they put them back.

        I always tell them" if this was home would you leave your table like that"....obviosly they know the answer to that is NO.If they have been taught to tidy up at home thay will do it school...it is those who are not encouraged to tidy up their homes who don't know what tidiness means...so they have to be taught somewhere.... maybe in school!!!

        Kamla
        Chennai,India

      • tricia_fuglestad
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 3, 2009
          Oh Bummer! I'm on a Mac at school and a Mac at home so I never deal with these issues. I
          have heard that everything plays fine in the Firefox browser.

          If you can't view Fugleflicks here:
          http://fugleflicks.notlong.com

          I have the movies all posted on TeacherTube also: http://www.teachertube.com/uvideos.php?UID=349

          :)Tricia

          --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "BARBARA YALOF" <draw.art@...> wrote:

          > Does anyone else have this problem? I cannot view any of your fugleflicks, in fact when I
          follow the links, my computer gets stuck on processing the page and pops up"done" with
          nothing on it.(and is only closeable with task manager). Anyone? Thanks. Barbara