Hog Panels

  • Sherri Treeby
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      Hog Panels (we call them that in farm country) are 4'x8' galvanized, stiff approx. 1/8" welded srips going up and down and back and forth to form sturdy squares. They can stand on end and make a great zig zag instant gallery.  I use them for art shows as do many other artists out in the midwest.
      They are also used for trellises for climbing plants and makeshift fencing. Farm stores, and I would think DIY stores should have them.

      Sherri T.