critique

  • go4art@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      One of our school focuses is to build a culture of critique, reflection and revision. Certainly these are present in art and I think important for other classes! I am part of a group presenting to our staff and wondered if anyone has some unique critique activities that can be used by teachers in any content area that they are willing to share.

      with thanks in advance~
      creatively,
      Linda Kieling
      (middle school in Oregon)

      Get that special someone a beautiful flower bouquet delivered to their door. Click Here.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2pSXdmMUudoBA7X6QVsriFTcG1WF6bfHsViIkIaGsVJtRYO/