Interested in art?

  • ancaproca@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
      Are you interested in contemporany art and science? We are a group of
      young people trying to promote artists all over the world through a
      cultural site that is about to come out. If you want to join our team,
      writing articles, posting art photos, sharing an artistic experiment,
      we want to know you. Or if you just have an idea about this or a good
      advice for someone who is starting this kind of project, an opinion
      about what art means today, contact us..This is our email addresses:
      patrascanu.anamaria@...
      anamariapatrascanu@...
      nicoleta_ichim81@...
      ancaproca@...
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
        Make sure you post to the group the web address of your website once
        you have it up.

        Ken

        --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "ancaproca@..." <ancaproca@...>