Re: jamaican art?

  • taranight
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2009
      Just some suggestions I haven't tried... how about listening to Reggae and making art
      based on what they hear? Art based on what they think different parts of Jamaica might
      look like? they can design their own tropical island based on what they know about
      jamaica... art using the colours of jamaica. Beach-scape wet on wet watercolors...
      paintings of jamaican food, can put all together to make a mural of some sort. portraits of
      famous jamaicans...

      good luck!

      ---