NAEA opportunity for middle school

  • go4art@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      Apologies first if I have missed any direct e-mails. I had almost 3000 in my in-box and had to just scrap and start over....yikes!

      Now for the request :-)

      As the Pacific Region Middle Level Director I am putting together a program that will include student art process, statements and product. Our theme is "A Feast for The Mind" and I want to focus on the thinking that happens in and though art. The program will be shown at the NAEA middle level luncheon in Minneapolis. It will then be available after the conference to participants who can't attend as well as others.

      So, want to help and be included?

      1). select JPEG image(s) that are at least a resolution of 1024 x 768 PIXELS(these images should be of process and/or product)
      ***in doubt, insert into a powerpoint slide and check the resolution if the image is full slide or half slide
      **your doing this for a couple of slides is way easier than me doing it for hundreds so thank you :-)
      *it is helpful to also name photos in a descriptive manner, but not mandatory
      *you decide how many you want to send

      2). select student statement(s) (these can be about art, about the thinking process of a work or art in general, or statement about a specific work)

      3). compile statements in one or more Word documents

      4). fill out the attached Excel document ---some forums will not let me attach so I am posting on my web site or you can e-mail me directly to get it http://www.rrms.wlwv.k12.or.us/kielingl/NAEA/presentation_materials.htm

      5). send all of the above to me here or at school by March 14 KielingL@...

      6). please have the necessary release forms on file at school (I will trust you to do this and will not ask you to send them to me)

      Thank you in advance for helping to showcase what middle school students think about art, how they think about art and what they think about through art!
      creatively,
      Linda Kieling

      Smart Vacation. Stay Longer, Pay Less! Click Here.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2gGVUv7bfTgcJtuWe1p0pyoucd1FlTQuCeXqQp4978BFCMS/