share an order at Fire Mountain Gems?

  • BARBARA YALOF
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2009
      HI. I am getting together an order at Fire MOuntain Gems ( www.firemountaingems.com  ) am trying to get to the level of 50 items at which point the pricing of each item drops to the level of the color green pricing. The company counts each item that you order toward the total items which determines the pricing level of your items.
      I wonder if anyone would like to go in on an order with me to get the cheaper price for all of the items that you order. If you like beads and you like jewelry making, take a look at the site and let me know if you are interested in sharing an order with me so that we can both benefit by the reduced price...I will put your items aside and mail them to you.
      OR if you know of a place with really great items and pricing, please let me know!Thanks so much,
      Barbara