Art education group

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 13, 2009
      I was informed by Yahoo that each Yahoo group now has more server
      space for images and files. (100 Gbs.) If anyone has received error
      messages when attempting to post images or files to this group, this
      problem has now been taken care of. Try posting the images and files
      again.

      Ken Rohrer
      Moderator
      Incredible Art Department
    • art_education-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2012
        List members,

        Today we added our 2,000th member. It wasn't that long ago we passed the 1,000th member. It's great to see so many art teachers wanted to collaborate here.

        Ken Rohrer
        List "Nanny"
      • Miki Rodriguez
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2012
          Congratulations! I have to say that the best part about this group is the positive nature of the sharing. For the most part, even subjects that are difficult to swallow, like workload, the experiences described were of hope, strength and perseverance. I'm very proud to be a member of art-ed yahoo group and I will continue to be. I save many of the comments and sharing ideas, including links, in a file on yahoo and I use them often. Thanks to all.

          Miki

        • kamla ravikumar
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2012
            Mary Ann,

            I hope the surgery goes well.Do stay strong.My prayers are with you.

            Kamla,
            Chennai,India.
          • Ken
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 19, 2013
              Sorry guys. My computer was in the shop a few days and I see the group got two spams while I was away. I've deleted the offending members and their posts in the group.

              Just a reminder that if you find that you've been removed from this list due to spam coming from your account and it wasn't you who did it, just run a virus and spyware check on your computer and change your Yahoo password. Once you do this, reapply to the list. Make sure you tell me you took care of the problem when you reapply.

              Ken Rohrer
              List "Nanny"