Come join me at Artist-in-Residencies, Budapest 2009 on Visual Artists Forum

  • beata szechy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2009
      Network Email
      Visual Artists Forum
      beata szechy
      beata szechy has invited you to the event 'Artist-in-Residencies, Budapest 2009' on Visual Artists Forum!

      Check out "Artist-in-Residencies, Budapest 2009" on Visual Artists Forum

      beata szechy

      Artist-in-Residencies, Budapest 2009 Time: January 13, 2009 at 6pm
      Location: 01/09/2010
      Organized By: beata szechy

      Event Description:
      Artist-in-Residencies, Budapest 2009

      A.I.R. International Artists Residencies/Exhibition- BUDAPEST, Hungary 2009
      The Hungarian Multicultural Center (HMC) is currently accepting applications for the Budapest -International Artist/Writer Residencies.
      bszechy@...
      www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com

      See more details and RSVP on Visual Artists Forum:
      http://visualartistsforum.ning.com/events/event/show?id=2065199%3AEvent%3A53547&xgi=0fi6COC
      About Visual Artists Forum
      This is a place where you can share your creative thoughts.
      Visual Artists Forum 1205 members
      8396 photos
      415 songs
      718 videos
      66 discussions
      45 events
      113 blog posts

      To control which emails you receive on Visual Artists Forum, click here