Re: 30 min in construction paper & clay entrance ideas?

  • aj4art
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2009
      3-D paper construction (origami or paper pop outs) would really wow their socks off. I
      have a couple of books at school I could suggest. Let me know if you are interested.
      Amy (NY)

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Brenda Robson <bruthrobson@...> wrote:

      > My daughter and her friend are trying to get accepted to the Arts
      > Magnet high school in our town.
      > They need to do a "design when they give them an element of art problem
      > for 30 min in construction paper, and they will have 30 min to do a
      > clay piece.
      > Anyone have any suggestions of what they can be practicing on in the
      > design and the clay?
      >
      > Thanks
      > Brenda
      >

      > http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/Brenda/Brenda.html
      > http://www.portraitartist.com/robson/

    • maryjo rosania
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2009
        If you are looking for some great paper pop outs, and how too type instructions, google Robert Sabuda -- not only are his pop ups awesome, but he has some patterns to make your own on his site....
        MaryJo

        --
        MaryJo Rosania