Sodering in the classroom

  • Marianna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      Me again!
      Always trying new things-- got to keep the interest up in junior
      high classes. We are starting our 3rd 9 weeks, where in my school--
      kids take art, music, and band as elective classes, this is abou the
      time of the year where they get restless and want to drop our classes
      for really no good reason. Why have a boring study hall when you could
      be having so much fun on hands on learning in the FINE ARTS?
      Anyway, I found cool stain glass kits in SAX's art materials of suns,
      frames, etc... All the supplies are there except a sodering iron.
      When I did wood burning this fall, we did it out side because of the
      fumes and I didn't really want to set the fire alarms off. Would you
      recommend I wait to spring to do sodering as well- outside?