Re: [art_education] Something crazy but it could be worth thinking about...

  • Ken Rohrer
    Message 1 of 11 , May 30, 2002
      What you describe sounds a lot like art therapy. Have
      you considered that?
      Ken
      -------

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • StudioAnaMaria@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 7, 2002
        Blue:

        I teach in a middle school and it sounds like something I would be interested
        in doing with my kids.
        Let me know.
        Anny
      • Mcarsart@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 15, 2002
          My name is Marcia Carson, and I'm President of the Art Education Association
          of Indiana. I teach high school art in far NW Indiana, just a few blocks
          outside of Chicago. I am definitely interested in this idea. I will be out of
          town, however, from June 17 through July 13. Please keep me informed, and
          hopefully I will be able to join you.