RE: [art_education] Re: High School List Group

  • Suzette Milam-Morrow
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 7, 2008
      Mike and others-
      I'm a 20 year h.s. veteran. I have taught Art1,2,3, Advanced Placement
      Studio Drawing, 2-d ,3-d, Ceramics, Computer Graphics and Yearbook. Bring on
      the questions.

      I'm now starting art on a cart in elementary schools and know NOTHING about
      how to make multiple steps of mess making happen off a cart and then get it
      all to another place. And, then switch to another lesson. I am busy making
      visual aids, since I don't have any of that stuff anymore ether. Life is
      funny and always a challenge, ah? I really appreciate all the help from
      everyone here.