Interesting subject matter...

  • Kelly Moncure
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2008
      I thought other art teachers would appreciate this...
      I did a project with my hs multi media class where they worked as partners (to do a digital photo collage in the style of David Hockney- sort of a digital panorama of the subject of their choice. Most kids did things like buildings, the school grounds, parking lot, etc...so I had a group do photographs of themselves in front of a building, then rearranged it so they're each positioned on top of the "D" building and squatted over, and the title was "Dropping D's". When they put it up for the critique, I was stunned. I told them it was "provocative" but honestly I was speechless. I did think it was pretty hysterical...