Re: Texture Lesson..

  • Alyssa
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2008
      HI Shelly,
      I received 3 boxes of stuff from a local architecture firm and 5 bags
      of samples from an interior design group. I have been using the fabric
      for various textile art lessons but the odd metal samples and tiles
      have been great for rubbings. It is also a lot of fun to make the
      rubbings into a collage or draw a picture of a person and then use
      rubbings to create the clothes.
      Alyssa San Diego