New List Group- Art Jobs

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      List Members,

      Recently I have been getting e-mail from around the world inquiring
      about the field of art and obtaining jobs. Companies are also
      increasingly posting to the art jobs page on the Incredible Art
      Department. Because the field is so competitive and artists need
      additional resources to help, I posted a new list group, the Art Jobs
      list group.

      To subscribe, you can visit the list home page at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/artjobs/ . You may also subscribe by
      sending an e-mail from the account you wish to received list messages
      to: artjobs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Please note: This group will not discuss art education.

      Group description:

      This group focuses on jobs and occupations in the arts. Occupations
      discussed will include those in visual communications, gaming,
      illustration, painting, art direction, graphic design, animation,
      special effects and more. Subjects discussed may center around
      salaries, current and future demand, open positions, description of
      jobs and more.

      Post message: artjobs@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: artjobs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Ken Rohrer