RE: [art_education] Scheduling Art on Cart

  • Terri Noell
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29, 2008

      WOW! What a wonderful schedule!!! I teach from 7:30-1:45 straight with 20 for lunch & setup for next class and 5 minutes in between classes...this is the 1st year I have ever even had a "planning" period each day...even while on the cart, I only had 5 minutes between classes in 5 different buildings! I also have at least 2-3 double classes a day and have 40% special needs students mixed into the schedule....so, your schedule looks like heaven to me...
      Terri
      k-5 Fla.

      To: art_education@yahoogroups.com
      From: suzet@...
      Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 14:54:45 -0800
      Subject: RE: [art_education] Scheduling Art on Cart

       Hello fellow art People! Happy Turkey weekend for those in America-

      I’m making a sign up sheet for teachers to choose a time for me to come into the classrooms. This is for 45 minute sessions.

      Do you think this is the best way to go? Any thoughts? I also have to do 60 minute sessions with the higher grade levels. I am contemplating if I should mix them or keep them separate on different days.

      9:00- 9:45

      10:00- 10:45

      11:00-11:45

      11:45-12:15 Lunch /Recess

      12:30-1:15

      1:30- 2:15

      This specific school is from 8:20am – 2:40pm

      Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.