Re: [art_education] celingl mural

  • maryjo rosania
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 25, 2008
      We actually aren't allowed to paint on our ceiling....it is a fire hazard, so I am told.
      I never heard that before....but I am new to this school, so maybe they have some sort of strict guidelines?
      No mural on the ceiling for me,
      MJ

      On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 11:20 PM, Kelli Wilke <kdenne14@...> wrote:

      I've often thought of doing this with my art club.  I thought about using the ceiling as a "grid" and doing a large painting of like the Mona Lisa or something less obvious using the grid, and each student does a "piece" of the painting.  You could have the original on a piece of paper with a grid on it and assign a box to each student.  If you do end up doing something on the ceiling make sure you post pictures!

      Kelli in NE