RE: [art_education] Re:technology in the classroom

  • Kelly Moncure
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 23 3:04 PM
      yes, doing video in the classroom is very hard but rewarding. I tried it for the first time last year and did have a LOT of technical difficulties but got some really amazing work too. If I were to do it again I would want to use something other than Microsoft moviemaker...it didn't want to read several video formats and crashed on me more than once...I also think the most succesful ones were done at the student's home using iMovie.