Smart Board

  • elkneckelem
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2008
      My school has set up a walk-a-thon for April. The funds raised will be
      used to purchase Smart Boards. A set price was established. Each
      student gathers sponsors for $10 per sponsors. People from our
      community can participate by donating $10.
      A Saturday in April has been scheduled for students to walk our bus
      loop. For each loop they make, students collect a gold foot to string
      on a lanyard. Hot dogs and drinks will also be sold.
      Schools in our area have raised as much as $12,000!
      The best part is students do not have to "sell: a product, like
      candy, wrapping paper, etc. It is just a fun gathering for all!