For all who use "http://www.incredibleart.tk" URL

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2004
      Dear Art Education List Members,

      This is for "your eyes only".....

      I don't use the http://www.incredibleart.tk URL at all - I need the precise
      URL's for each page when I use the site. If anyone you find any regularities
      in using that URL report them to me or Ken Rohrer. I was just browsing
      another tk site and really did not like what I found. So far I have not
      found any unusual "high jacking" of links on pages I checked on IAD - but I
      don't have time to check every home page button. If any links/buttons ever
      go to a commercial site that does not make sense to you - report right away
      so Ken can take care of the problem (if is just an internal links
      somewhere -- those all should come to me). For now - PLEASE correct any
      links you may have put on your web site to the official IAD web address
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/. The only "dot com" that deserves
      advertising from us/IAD is Princeton Online. I hate Pop-up adds anyways.
      Ken - I know you thought this was going to be a "good thing" for us... I
      just can not promote it anymore (I dropped it from my signature).

      Judy Decker - Ohio
      Jdecker@...