Whistle making "how to" pdf file - Whistle a Happy Tune!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2004
      Dear Art Educators,

      I am reposting this wonderful whistle making pdf file
      from Justin Kramer (Australia) for all new list
      members who missed it.

      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/whistle.pdf

      Cathy from Hawaii used this file and she was very
      successful! She even hired "whistle experts" to help
      (kids helping kids).

      This file will only be on the site till the end of the
      week....If enough folks have shown interest in it - I
      will change it to html over the summer (html takes up
      less server space). I will forward it to any new
      members who have a whistle question. Thanks Justin for
      this awesome file!

      Judith

      P.S. Yahoo is playing tricks again today....You just
      never know what is on "her/his? mind. Another message
      vanished into thin air when I clicked spell check (it
      is all Kevan's fault -- smile to you Kevan). I have a
      way to fix my typing problem now though. I'll write in
      Outlook and paste into Yahoo. You folks are lucky --
      whenever Yahoo blips my message - I rewrite it with
      fewer words. Justin - I will tell you what I omittd if
      you see this (email Jdecker@...)

      =====
      Judith Decker
      Incredible Art Department