Re: [art_education] New Fugleflick to teach complementary colors....and more!

  • Linda A. Nunn
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 6, 2008
      I loved it!

      --- On Sat, 11/1/08, tricia_fuglestad <tricia_fuglestad@...> wrote:
      From: tricia_fuglestad <tricia_fuglestad@...>
      Subject: [art_education] New Fugleflick to teach complementary colors....and more!
      To: art_education@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, November 1, 2008, 8:04 AM

      I would love some feedback on my newest movie. I made this as the final movie project for
      my digital storytelling class.
      The idea came out of a class discussion with my fourth graders on mixing complementary
      colors. One of my students asked if the colors "give compliments to each other". Then this
      grew into colors falling in love with each other, getting married, and having a family.

      I tried to stuff as many concepts into the movie as possible to help open up discussion for
      class: color wheel, complementary colors, primary colors, secondary colors, the effects of
      complementary colors next to each other, complementary colors mixing, color harmony,
      neutrals, and other color mixing.

      http://complementar y.notlong. com

      Thanks for watching!
      Tricia