Art Illustrators needed

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2008
      Job Title: Pencilers/Inkers/Letterers/Colorists
      Company Name: Hourglass Comics

      Job Description: Hourglass Comics is a pair of writers dedicated to
      creating quality graphic novels. We currently have 20 scripts
      completed and are in the process of writing more. We are currently
      seeking pencilers, inkers, letterers, and colorists, as well as cover
      artists, to help us bring these projects to life.

      Job Requirements: Any level of artistic skill will be considered. Our
      concerns are talent, speed, and reliability.

      How To Apply: Go to
      http://www.hourglasscomics.com/submissionguidelines.html to see our
      specific guidelines for application.

      Salary: Percentage of profits earned
      Deadline to Apply: Open until positions filled.
      [Posted November 6, 2008]