Re: Tables etc in the art room what do you have?

  • hornel2957
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2008
      I love the tables I have. They are about 41/2'x 3" and have solid
      metal legs. They sit four students comfortably with 18x24 paper.
      This size makes it easier for everyone to reach supplies when I put
      them in the center of the table. The table are also easily pushed
      together when I want to make longer groups of students. I used to
      have those cheap table too....awful!!