Re: [art_education] Art Job Openings

  • maryjo rosania
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2008
      Ken-
      I am having trouble locating the job listings on your website, can you help me out?
      thanks!
      MaryJo

      On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 10:28 PM, Ken <kenroar@...> wrote:

      I just posted a "boat-load" of art teacher and art professional jobs
      on http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs/openings.html. If you're
      looking for a job, visit the link.

      Ken Rohrer
      List Moderator
      http://www.incredibleart.org

      --
      MaryJo Rosania

    • maryjo rosania
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2008
        Ken, thank you, I found it. there was an extra period at the end of the link in your email which was going to the homepage....strange.
        but I took the period away and found the page!
        thanks,
        MaryJo

        On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 7:35 AM, maryjo rosania <mojoroneno@...> wrote:
        Ken-
        I am having trouble locating the job listings on your website, can you help me out?
        thanks!
        MaryJo

        On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 10:28 PM, Ken <kenroar@...> wrote:

        I just posted a "boat-load" of art teacher and art professional jobs
        on http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs/openings.html. If you're
        looking for a job, visit the link.

        Ken Rohrer
        List Moderator