art of diwali

  • Patt Fagnani
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      The plans that I used where drawn from  those of Sky McClain.  Her India Art ideas are on the website with excellent pics.
      The Diwali lamps - I had the students create from self-hardening clay, coil method.  They looked at examples of lamps that I found on the web.  We then painted them with bright designs and added a tea light.

      Sorry this reply took a few days, I was away watching my first grandbaby come into the world!  What a work of art!

      Patt