RE: [art_education] Re: New Fugleflick to teach complementary colors....and more!

  • Terri Noell
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2008
      Thank you so much...I showed a couple of your films last week, but were unable to make them full screen...but, the students love them! Thank you for sharing!
      Terri
      k-5 Fla.
      ________________________________
      > To: art_education@yahoogroups.com
      > From: tricia_fuglestad@...
      > Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 21:00:31 +0000
      > Subject: [art_education] Re: New Fugleflick to teach complementary colors....and more!
      >

      > Sure,
      > Here is another link:
      > http://www.vimeo.com/2026501
      >
      > --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "draw.art" wrote:
      >>
      >> Trish, could you send a different link for your film, maybe teacher tube? THis link (and
      > each time you post its the same thing) freezes my computer. I'd love to see your film and
      > possibly share it with my students!
      >> Barbara

    • Sheba
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2008
        Wonderful as always. I can't wait to show this one when I am teaching
        colors.

        Cynthia
      • Linda A. Nunn
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 6, 2008