insulating foam

  • wanda smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2008
      I also use those blue or pink insulating foam sheets,
      1.Cut into 8"to 10" squares for clay building, each student gets their
      own piece to work on they slip right into a plastic shopping bag
      between classes.
      2. I have cut them into smaller pieces for print making too. They carve
      fairly well.
      3. Cut to size they make good light weight display boards too.
      Any other uses out there? Wanda