Re: [art_education] Re:Middle School Behavior Problems

  • boots13@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 28 4:07 PM
      I find that students who have behavioral problems in art are EXTREMELY self conscious and insecure about their art and I try to praise them for every small effort, coloring smoothly, corrections, etc.

      Terri

      In a message dated 10/28/2008 6:05:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time, bruthrobson@... writes:

      I have disruptive kids copy the textbook of whatever artist or style or movement we are working on.
      If they copy it all then they don't have to take it home to have their parents sign it.
      I like the idea posted of a more advanced project for kids who behave and one that is given to kids who haven't proven we can trust them.
      That seems more like discipline and less like punishment- more like real world.
      Good going and thanks for the idea
      Brenda

      Play online games for FREE at Games.com! All of your favorites, no registration required and great graphics – check it out! (http://pr.atwola. com/promoclk/ 100000075x121120 2682x1200689022/ aol?redir= http://www.games. com?ncid= emlcntusgame0000 0001)