Yes We Carve - Pumpkins with a new look

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2008
      Greetings Art Educators,

      List member Becky Burch submitted her Barack O'Lantern to "Yes We
      Carve" (site is not affiliated with the Obama campaign)

      http://yeswecarve.com/index.php

      I printed off several stencils to carve my own. I am too lazy to make
      up my own design. I have leftover pumpkins from our church retreat.

      Have fun carving.

      P.S. I have been keeping busy with the newest member of our family- an
      adorable half Himalayan kitten. I bought her for a friend of mine who
      has been looking for a Himalayan or Persian. Turns out she is allergic
      to this little darling. I named her Malika (means Angel - or
      Princess/Queen depending on which site you use - and is either African
      or Arabic in origin). She is just too cute to return to the pet store.
      My husband of course thought I was "crazy" - but he has fallen in love
      with her, too.