Re: [art_education] Re: group work?- surrealistic suggestions

  • MaryAnn Kohl
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 27, 2008
      I just did this, but with only two parts, a top and a bottom.
      The kids that I was meeting with LOVED it.
      They had never done anything like that before. Grade 3.
      And the drawings were really "funny" and quite interesting.
      MaryAnn Kohl

      "The life of the arts is close to the center of a nation's purpose --
      and is a test to the quality of a nation's civilization."
      - President John F. Kennedy