Re: [art_education] A whole school project!

  • Lynn Pass
    Message 1 of 13 , May 28, 2002
      --Hi,
      This is Lynn (I wrote about a mural project I did with 200 kids earlier). We didn't use an overhead. The kids did their original drawings and I transferred them to the wall with tracing paper (and made sure the drawings stayed in the student's style). Then the kids came down in manageble groups to paint them, which worked out very well.
      Lynn

      On Fri, 24 May 2002 18:39:41
      Wayong wrote:
      >I'm not sure if I'll have access to an overhead projector, but thanks anyway. I'm pretty good at imitating kids' art styles. It's not till next year so I have plenty of time.

      Outgrown your current e-mail service?
      Get a 25MB Inbox, POP3 Access, No Ads and No Taglines with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.
      http://login.mail.lycos.com/brandPage.shtml?pageId=plus