Art education discussion group

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2008
      We've had many visitors and new memberships in the art education
      discussion group (http://incredibleart.proboards83.com/) since I
      posted the last notice. However, there have been only 2 posts since
      then and I wanted to remind you that the group is there as an
      additional resource. Here is a question that remains unanswered on the
      discussion list:

      HELP !!! Developing a Graphic Design Class
      « Thread Started on Sept 28, 2008, 9:10am
      I am currently a half time 7th grade art teacher. The school wants me
      to write a proposal for an 8th grade digital art class. The
      possibilities are endless. I was hoping that someone would have
      information on writing a proposal but more importantly HOW AND WHAT
      information I need to know to run a digital art class. I am very
      excited but I don't have the experience yet. Anyone that would be able
      to help would be wonderful!

      I need things like course descriptions, equipment and materials
      (software) that would be needed, what my prerequisite requirements
      should be, and what the course goals would be!!!
      HELP!!!