Instructor Magazine

  • Christy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008
      Does anyone else subscribe to Instructor magazine? If so, do you know
      if they've done away with the art print insert and lesson plan? I
      emailed them back in August over this and have NEVER heard back from
      them. I'm afraid it's gone for good because I haven't seen it in a
      long time. Another magazine subscription that will be worthless now
      that it's been renewed!