Re: Advertising Artwork

  • shellysart
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2008
      Hi Cara,

      There is a small site called Etsy.com that sells artwork on
      consignment. I have yet to use it, but have looked at it and there
      seems to be lots of art on there. Also, not sure the terms.
      There is also a Flickr.com group that is being formed for Artists
      that are teachers, to show their work. Not sure if it is a "for sale"
      site, but at least a place to show your work. I can look up the web
      address if you need it.

      Shelly in Seattle

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "Cara" <cara.miles1@...> wrote:

      > Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows of good places for artists
      > advertise their work and websites. I've not long started up a
      website
      > for my artwork which I hope to make a small business of but need to
      > find places to advertise to let people know I'm out there. Any
      info
      > would be greatly appreciated, thanks,
      >
      > CJ.

    • tatterbell22
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
        There is also deviantart.com. They accept all kinds of media, and you
        can sell prints of your artwork.