cut + paste

  • Karalee Serra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2004
      Hello art educators,
      I wanted to introduce myself to the list. I am currently a grad student at
      the Massachusetts College of Art studying art education and new media. I've
      been working on a project for my thesis called cut + paste -
      http://www.cutxpaste.net . This website was developed to serve as a
      community for art educators addressing your creative needs, concerns, and
      inspirations. The goal of the site is to become an informal place where
      creative individuals can get in touch with others, share resources, ideas,
      and art work. Users will be able to post work to the artists section, join a
      discussion mailing list, contribute to the exploration project, and sign the
      guestbook. It just went live the other day and I was hoping that it may peak
      some of your interests. Some of the main features of the site are -

      The Artists Section
      The Artists section offers a place where art educators can have their work
      featured and posted online.

      Discussion Mailing List
      Connect with other men and women who share the same passion of Cut+Paste! An
      interactive (and confidential) mailing list that allows creative individuals
      to get in touch with others. List members can carry on discussions, offer or
      get advice, share resources or just say hello.

      Exploration Projects
      The goal of the Explorations section is to provide simple projects for you
      to jump start your creativity. Accept a project, follow the simple
      instructions, send in the required report, and see evidence of your work
      posted on-line.

      Guestbook
      Share your thoughts about the site, the exploration projects, the artists
      that inspired you or share your creative ideas.

      Questions, comments, feedback, art work...all accepted!

      Thank you
      Karalee Serra
      karalee@...
      info@...