Re: Art Club Scarecrows

  • David Exner
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2008
      Hello Amy,

      To keep things light in weight you may want to consider using burlap or potato scaks and stitch on the faces of the scarecrows with yarn, that way nothing can fall off.

      Peace,
      David Exner

      We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. Winston Churchill

      David G. Exner
      Art Teacher & Art Club Co-Adviser
      Community High School,District 94
      WestChicago