idea for tiles

  • Miranda Nelken
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15 8:47 AM
      Sounds like a good shape to make plastic drums out of. If they have smooth
      bottoms attached to the cylinder you are all set. If not, you need to
      consider how to stretch a top on it- could use leather, I have seen
      laminate film duct taped around top of elementary drums. Attach straps to
      go over shoulder, make drumsticks. I am not sure these would be fund
      raisers but you could integrate with music class, or use in school parade.
      Miranda